Wednesday 11 February 2009

Details

possible actors - will be confirmed soon:
-my friend Angus Crawley
-my friend Max Weaver-Lathers (alternative actor)
-me
(i may take on the acting role and get someone else to film if desperate)

Effects:
I'll be using effects for gunshots+gun flashes (some can be done WHILE filming), glitter style effects, auras+trail effects like glows and ghosting, i'll be using blue/green screen throughout most of the movie so that'll require keying effects.

Soundtrack:
I thought a track similar to the one used in my animatic would do nicely - it had 1970's cop thriller/adventure feel to it but then also some pretty good synths making it seem kinda futuristic. it was a similar blend of styles as the film (sci fi/western).
my friends are pretty musical, i could invoice a couple to replicate or do somethin similar to that track.



No comments:

Followers